Home > Uncategorized > June 2014 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

June 2014 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. Tanveer
    May 25th, 2014 at 17:20 | #1

Hi Artham.This torture is being faced by us at every month.This financial year did not bring us good news specially for the F4category.There is also no hope in CIS bill which the senate passed in the last year.The beginning of the bill was very impressive as there was some hope for the documented and the regular procedural cases but the same has faded away with the way the bill is going towards its ultimate ends.

2. Artham
    May 26th, 2014 at 20:52 | #2

@Tanveer
    Yes my friend I can see that and I’m so sorry for all of us but as you may know, and also why I’m so frustrated, I already had to face the bad surprise when the retrogression occured 2 weeks before I become current and once again things don’t seem to be better as the pace slowed down now I’m close again, my pd is Jan 17 2002.

3. naveed
    May 30th, 2014 at 13:56 | #3

if some one receive interview letters then post here…..f4

4. Tanveer
    May 31st, 2014 at 15:33 | #4

@artham.

My friend you are very close to be current.please explain how the retrogression started 2 weeks ago.I did not uderstand the way the retrogression started as the dates not pushed back in theVB.Although dates moving in a snailso pace which is not a good sign for the F4 category.

5. Artham
    June 5th, 2014 at 17:09 | #5

@Tanveer
    Hi,I meant the retrogression that happened on January 2011 sorry if I scared you :), according to me the pace slowed down cause it’s almost the end of the fiscal year (september is the last month) so I think they try to manage wisely the few visas left fior the year.

6. Resul
    June 11th, 2014 at 17:36 | #6

Is there any hope that the next month will be better than the last ones.

1. No trackbacks yet.