Home > Uncategorized > April 2011 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

April 2011 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. nadia
    May 1st, 2011 at 07:10 | #1

@RB Hello, I am in the boat as you, I am ready for my interview and my priority date is january 1st 2008, and am still waiting since november!2010,
    let s pray

2. Manjit
    May 8th, 2011 at 11:12 | #2

Our case is of family based immigration f3 category, 11 months have passes but still we are waiting for visa. Priority date of our case in us embassy New Delhi, India is current. Can somebody tell how much time we have to wait for Visa.

3. rb
    May 11th, 2011 at 16:56 | #3

@nadia WHERE U FROM NADIA, OUR PRIORITY DATE IS ALMOST THE SAME I’M JAN92008, I’M DOC QUALIFIED TO GIVEN A VISA BUT STILL WAITING MY VISA TO BE CURRENT SINCE THE VISA BULLETIN PROCESS JUNE92007, WE HOPE AND PRAY FOR THAT.

4. jeeanne
    May 12th, 2011 at 09:45 | #4

i hope so too.we submitted our papers last february and we have to wait for april 1993.ught@mona

5. rb
    May 16th, 2011 at 06:38 | #5

@nadia hi…can i have ur FB c or yahoomail…we have a close priority date….can i get in touch with u if ever there chages in our case.

6. rb
    May 21st, 2011 at 08:58 | #6

TO ALL F2A CATEGSORY PHILS…. MAY I KNOW WHOSE F2A SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS OUR CASE….JAN 9 2008 ANG PD KO….LET ME KNOW…. HELLO NADIA…HOPE TO HEAR U SOON

7. Artham
    May 21st, 2011 at 17:16 | #7

My case was completed on May 10th, yesterday I tried to log into Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center but the sign in failed and I’ve red on some forums that it means my case was forwarded to the embassy so the interview letter is close. I hope so 🙂
    I’m under F4, PD January 17 2002

8. sergs
    September 7th, 2011 at 04:08 | #8

hi, anybody in this forum same my case f4 phil PD May 1989 , lets discuss possibility of visa bulletin release this new FY 2012.

Comment pages