Home > Uncategorized > September 2010 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

September 2010 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

September 2010 visa bulletin

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. vera_6
    September 12th, 2010 at 10:40 | #1

@jonna galzote

just go on the visa bulletin website, it is updated every 15th of the month to be sure..just check the movement of pd in your category..I have also waited for years to become current, got 2 kids..if ever you are already current and you don’t receive anything from NVC, just email them about the status of your case..their email add NVCinquiry@travel.gov..just don’t forget to include these infos:

Petitioner’s name:
    Petitioner’s date of birth:
    Beneficiary’s name:
    Beneficiary’s date of birth:

you will receive a reply in about 7 to 10 days.:-) hope this helps.

2. jonna galzote
    September 12th, 2010 at 15:04 | #2

@vera_6
    thank u vera_6,ok tomorrow im gonna send them an email but pls stay on my sight i need ur help,im so tired of waiting about my application,so poor and bored as well.thank u.

3. KB24
    September 12th, 2010 at 15:13 | #3

@jonna galzote
    Ok I will, but Vera’s right. I also waited 15 years for my PD to become current. Just follow her instructions on her last email. Goodluck.

4. vera_6
    September 13th, 2010 at 12:34 | #4

@jonna gal zote

don’t wait for it para di ka matagalan..take each day one day at a time, you’ll be surprised one day your priority date is current na pala..were lucky right now at maganda movement ng VB, lets just pray and hope it will continue for the coming months and years so many will be reunited with their loved ones and have a better life…matagal talaga waiting time because visas have their quota every year, and much madami yung ngaaply so nababacklog talaga…don’t worry, malapit na din yan..keep you posted!! god bless!

5. vera_6
    September 13th, 2010 at 12:37 | #5

@jonna galzote

6. vera_6
    September 13th, 2010 at 12:40 | #6

@vera_6

..also, no use of emailing them at this stage, coz a you’ve said, your priority date is Jan 1997, from the visa bulletin, they are processing with those priority date up to march 1995..they will only tell you that you are still not eligible to be processed…the good time to email them is when your priority date is already current..so that your email is also updated in your system.they send the choice of agent by email na lang din kc which is faster than receiving it by mail…sorry about the last post..:-)

7. jonna
    September 15th, 2010 at 14:21 | #7

@vera_6
    vera_6 how i can reach the visa bulletin? only i will type and seacrh in google?or tell me everything so that i would know the good steps to inquire the visa bulletin,curious lng ako now ko lng kasi nalaman na dito pd ako mag ask sa mga kababayan ko to know my status,appreciate ko talaga mga help nyo sa akin,sorry if i disturbed u,thanks

8. zsaferrer
    September 16th, 2010 at 02:37 | #8

hello, my pd is march 7, 1995 category F3 fr the philippines.currently as of october it’s march 1, 1995.will i be receiving a letter soon?i’m getting so excited and hope will get response from anyone so i will be able to know what to do next.will my husband and 2 kids be able to go with me?help,thank you

9. vera_6
    September 17th, 2010 at 06:47 | #9

@jonna
    yup..just google it and it will apear there..there are lots of information in the net..its better kc you know your case, pano yung process and you can make things faster..just research and you will find:-)

10. ozzykim
    September 17th, 2010 at 07:12 | #10

11. ozzykim
    September 17th, 2010 at 07:18 | #11

ozzykim :
    just asking why the september 15 2010 issue of uscis california was now at 5months f2b already then why the visa bulletin is so advance in posting and the date has a big gap on f2b category? i’m f2b august2007 pd..im in philippines

12. jonna
    September 19th, 2010 at 05:36 | #12

@vera_6
    hi vera_6 nag check ako sa visa bulletin diko talaga makita ang posting ng mga pinaprocess nila,could u pls help me also to check on the pd that current this month ,thank u so much

13. Patel
    September 20th, 2010 at 01:18 | #13

@Lilly
    Did you get any papers?? Keep us updated..
    Thanks

14. Patel
    September 20th, 2010 at 01:23 | #14

@jignesh
    Jignesh,
    How long it took to get this form after you submit the agent choice form?? Keep us updated. My brothers PD is Jan 02.

15. vera_6
    September 23rd, 2010 at 14:51 | #15

@jonna
    hi jonna..its the same like yung nakapost sa taas na bulletin, that is for september..look for the one under the family (its the first one) since F3 ka, look for the 3rd..then you can see madaming countries like china, india, mexico..look under philippines..like for this bulletin september..cut off date is 01JAN1995…kita mo?? so all priority dates earlier than that, pwede ng iprocess..since yung pd 1997 right?? so W8 til it becomes 1997..every month they update it..for october, its already there na din…so you just have to monitor the movement every month dun sa category mo so you can have an idea if you can be processed na:-)

16. tps
    September 26th, 2010 at 06:01 | #16

Hello Guys, my Pd is July 9, 2010,for F2A. and oct, 2010 Visa Bulletin shows 01apr2010 for F2A. but till now I didn’t receive anything from NVC or USCIS. please help me, what shall I do??? where do i contact. thanks in Advance
    please guys any one help

17. vera_6
    September 26th, 2010 at 07:02 | #17

@tps

from the details..your PD is still not current..sometimes they do not contact you until you are current, like in my case, I became current september and that’s the only time i received the DS3032 (choice of agent)..but you can email them at NVCinquiry@state.gov so you can update your email add to them..so when you are current already, they can contact you through email…hope this helps..just don’t forget these details when you email them..
    Case#:
    Petitioner’s name:
    Petitioner’s date of birth:
    Beneficiary’s name:
    Beneficiary’s date of birth..

..they require this info so they can respond to you.:-)

18. Maica
    November 10th, 2010 at 08:14 | #18

i really hope the VB will move as fast as it did the past few months 🙁 our PD is DEC93 under F4.

19. Shazi
    November 13th, 2010 at 19:25 | #19

My priority date is may 2002. and currently they processing jan 2002. last week i recieved fee bill invoice from NVC. Now i want to know that after filling out all these forms with NVC i still have to wait for my date to become current or i will get visa. because i think my priority date will take number of years to become current.

20. Mir
    January 12th, 2011 at 01:54 | #20

@Shazi
    I have been in NVC boat for a while now. I just got an email from them stating that the case has been completed and they are waiting for a visa to be available.
    Upon calling them, I figured out that, they will be getting some document from you (that is NVC) and then they will say your file is complete.
    THEN, you have to wait for the PD to become current, if PD is not current, there is no visa available, meaning there would be no interview.
    It also depends on the counsulate and the country of your birth.
    Hope this helps.