Home > Uncategorized > February 2010 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

February 2010 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

January 19th, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

Feb 2010 Visa Bulletin

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. Big Pooh
    February 1st, 2010 at 03:48 | #1

@venancio
    d2 ako ngayon sa Singapore – working, pero sa QC ako dyan satin.

2. Big Pooh
    February 1st, 2010 at 03:50 | #2

@venancio
    Pero originally sa Olongapo ako, lumipat lang ako Manila
    last 4 years ago. K thanks for your reply.

3. sarah
    February 1st, 2010 at 13:35 | #3

@jignesh
    We are from iran ,
    and i’m sure she paid her 400$ and waiting for the another form .

4. jignesh
    February 1st, 2010 at 20:39 | #4

@sarah
    Hi, Sarah
    It’s good news for us,like u I am also waiting for that. Be always on with us.

5. bela
    February 4th, 2010 at 01:42 | #5

any prediction for march visa bulletin

6. Big Pooh
    February 5th, 2010 at 16:49 | #6

March Visa Bulletin!
    CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
    1st 22JUN04 22JUN04 01OCT92 01MAR94
    2A 01APR06 01APR06 01JUL04 01APR06
    2B 01FEB02 01FEB02 15JUN92 22AUG98
    3rd 22MAY01 22MAY01 08OCT92 01MAR92
    4th 15JAN00 15JAN00 08DEC95 01SEP87

7. neets
    February 6th, 2010 at 03:14 | #7

already visa bulletin came out for march they keep bringing it our earlier every month but what is happening to f3 category its like its there forever four months now and same way it is unbelievable when it now coming so close for us and yet so far 🙁

8. neets
    February 6th, 2010 at 03:16 | #8

:((

9. sam
    February 6th, 2010 at 04:14 | #9

@neets
    This month the NVC has been busy with Hiatis visa , so they haven’t made any progress in this visa bulletin.

10. mt2644
    February 6th, 2010 at 05:47 | #10

@neets
    Same here. 🙁

11. sarah
    February 6th, 2010 at 12:18 | #11

What are the diong ??????????
    for 3 months it didn’t move?
    F3 ????????????????????????
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

12. Pankaj
    February 6th, 2010 at 12:40 | #12

Pooyan : I reached USA where are you ?

13. mt2644
    February 7th, 2010 at 05:36 | #13

@sarah
    Hi, We are in F3 category as well with Sep-2001 PD. We are surprised to see such retrogression as well. We have submitted all of our documents to NVC and were expecting to have our interview by end of spring or early summer. However, with VB not advancing for the past 4 months, we are all wondering as to when we will actually have our interview. I hope to have a better VB movement in the next quarter.

14. mt2644
    February 7th, 2010 at 08:30 | #14

Glassflower_cute :Hi,mt2644,Yes, I sure that. One has PD 5/9/2001 and the other has PD 5/19/2001.But now, I’ve heard a “very hot” news : Somebody with PD 7/23/2001 received email for interview on March,12,2010. It’s very strange ! I’ll control and talk about this problem later.

Hi,
    Did you get a chance to check July 2001 PD for interview?

15. Niraj
    February 8th, 2010 at 07:52 | #15

@Pankaj
    Hi Pankaj congrats, I too am wondering why there’s no reply from Pooyan.
    This is some advie for those on this site who are awaitng their interview… Well We had our visa interview on )5 Feb and had carried all documents and photographs regarding the relationship between my Mother (the petitioner) and me, also we had carried certificates of education and employability and also assets in our home country. Basically nothing was asked for or required. The questions were very simple and only to make sure there was no visa fraud going on…simple questions like when they had gone there, what do they do, where do they live…things you would know the answers to if indeed there was a relationship. You just have to make sure that whatever is asked for in the interview letter is there with you…the paperwork has to be good, thats all. My tuppence of advice is carry everything neatly arranged and flagged in a file, if any complications arise at least you have a backup…most probably everything will go og smooth like our interview. Dont get worked up unnecessarily, answer to the point to whatever is asked and do not give confusing answers. Also your family should be able to answer the same questions if they are asked of them

16. Kajal Patel
    February 8th, 2010 at 12:28 | #16

My PD was on 31st Dec.2001.When I Aspecting my Interiew call Possible in July 2010

17. Pankaj
    February 9th, 2010 at 16:55 | #17

Niraj :- When r u planning to reach USA ? I got job at Chicago

18. Niraj
    February 10th, 2010 at 20:00 | #18

Hi Pankaj- i have to clear some exams here as it will be too expensive to just waste time studying there- so I plan to reach by end July . Congrats on your job – All The Best & may your American Dream come true!!@Pankaj

19. Sweets
    February 11th, 2010 at 14:53 | #19

I am really concerned abt Pooyan…we should’ve heard something from him by now…His appointment was soposed to be sometime in January, and we hav not heard anything from him since early Jan…Hey pooyan, we miss u.

20. February 11th, 2010 at 19:05 | #20

hi everybody,
    on febraury 3,2009 i got an email from nvc telling me that my case is complete in terms of supporting and civil documents.Since then i am waiting for my interview letter.please is here any one who can tell me how long does it take to get appointement letter after the case is complete and whether it is true that nvc schedules appointements only on the second week of each month.

21. Pinki
    February 27th, 2010 at 18:21 | #21

Is anyone here from F2A who resides in the US?

or if anyone knows after interview how long it takes to get green card??

22. March 5th, 2010 at 15:23 | #22

Hi!I belong to f4.My PD is Augost 26,1988.
    Will you please tell me how long will it takes to go to USA?
    Thanks…

23. July 9th, 2013 at 10:05 | #23

For latest information you have to pay a quick visit world wide web and on world-wide-web I found
    this web site as a finest web site for newest updates.

Comment pages