Home > visa bulletin > February 2009 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

February 2009 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

January 14th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

The Visa Bulletin for February 2009 was posted by the State Department earlier today. Screenshots posted below.

February 2009 // Family-Based Visa Bulletin

February 2009 // Employment-Based Visa Bulletin

There weren’t any notes specific to the employment or family categories in the February 2009 Visa Bulletin.

Categories: visa bulletin Tags:
  1. rakesh
    January 14th, 2009 at 18:55 | #1

hey february dates r out…as expected f3 category date has been repeated..what the hell is wrong with this category??mine priority date is 12 sep 2000.my ds-230 and all required paper works are finished.do anyone can tell me when m i supposed to get my visa??

2. sheen
    January 16th, 2009 at 03:04 | #2

hey i jsut wnat to ask if i ahve a mulptile entry visa can i go back to the philippines anytime i want?

i will go to canada as a worker

thanks

3. Ashley
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:31 | #3

hello everyone, just want to ask something. My PD is 28JUNE1991 f3 category philippines. How long do you think will I get my papers/visa ? Am I still going to wait for the schedule of my interview? How long do you think does it takes? can someone please answer me. I need to know the details right away. thanks so much.

4. Amir
    January 16th, 2009 at 15:58 | #4

Hi, my wife is resident in Florida and she applied for me for 2A visa since July 2004, what is the expected bulletin for March 2009

5. Pooyan
    January 20th, 2009 at 15:04 | #5

My GOD. I’m in Category F3. I can’t stand waiting any more. What is wrong with this category. I’m totally disappointed.

6. Saad
    January 20th, 2009 at 20:00 | #6

Hi All,

EB3 is not moving at all. Its the same since October. Does anyone think its gonna be Current somehow sometimes?

7. subas
    January 25th, 2009 at 07:49 | #7

hi my wife applyed for me fa visa can you tell what is the expected date for march 2009

8. F. Vazquez
    January 26th, 2009 at 19:03 | #8

What is wrong with the 1st Family based visa priopityfor Mexico? It is 9 Years behind that the preference 2A. In that case is faster to apply as a GREEN CARD holder than an AMERICAN CITIZEN. Can someone explain?????

9. utpal
    January 26th, 2009 at 19:43 | #9

Hi what will be expected for F2A catagory for india on March 2009 visa bulletin .
    I guess July-15 , anyone want to guess.

10. aaron
    January 27th, 2009 at 03:23 | #10

F. Vazquez. Minor children needs their parents to care for them. As a adult, you do not have the same needs.

11. Tehseen S Nazim
    January 27th, 2009 at 06:43 | #11

My priority date is November-2000, what is the expected date of family visa F-4

12. KRUPAL PATEL
    January 27th, 2009 at 11:43 | #12

HI EVERYBODY, MY FILE IS INF3 CATEGORY ON MAY 2001 CAN ANY ONE SAY HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO REACH THERE.
    AT PRESENT THE FILE IS NOT MOVING

13. RP
    January 29th, 2009 at 14:24 | #13

Any one in f3 India category in NOV 2000,
    DEC 2000, JAN 2001
    V B PATEL’s PD WAS 31-10-2000
    PB’s PD IS 15-2-2001
    PL REPLY.
    Thanks.

14. Omid
    January 30th, 2009 at 20:21 | #14

RP,
    i dont know what you mean by “PB” or “V B PATEL”, but i hope you can pack in a couple of months unless the cut-off date remains unchanged.

15. ace
    January 31st, 2009 at 14:47 | #15

hi,is there anyone can help me on this?i petition my brother (F-4)16 years ago including his wife and kids.unfortunatly he passed away few months ago.is the wife and kids still eligible for his petition?

16. Omid
    February 1st, 2009 at 19:30 | #16

ace,
    first of all , i am very sorry that you ‘ve lost your brother, plus i don’t know how you petition for your brother’s family with him himself, cause it is technicaly impossible through F4. any way unfortunately they can’t get Green Card. but i can suggest you to adopt your nephew(s) if younger than 21.

17. received my ds-3032
    February 2nd, 2009 at 07:27 | #17

hi,im under the category F1 my pd is 1995,bu i already received the ds-3032 and my petitioner wich is my my mom had alreay paid the affidavit of support 70 dollars.does it mean that my visa will be available soon,if so,how many months or does it take year

18. michel
    February 2nd, 2009 at 16:47 | #18

hello,
    please,i need know when will be processing my visa number.i am cuban,unmarried child(age 21 or order) of u.s citizen .i live in ireland.my priority date is december 2,2002.
    thanks you very much.
    michel.

19. yvette
    February 3rd, 2009 at 03:59 | #19

hello! i’m on F2B category approved last oct 1998.how long will it takes for me to wait for my visa since the latest bulliten is giving it oct 1997.
    pls tell me,thank you so much..

20. Omid
    February 3rd, 2009 at 07:40 | #20

rcvd your ds-3032
    it depends on where are you form but normally it takes less than six months to get your visa.

21. Omid
    February 3rd, 2009 at 07:44 | #21

michel
    it’s not for sure but let’s guess in almost a year you gana be there.

22. Omid
    February 3rd, 2009 at 07:50 | #22

yvette
    it depends on the rate of cut-off date proceeding which is satisfactory in your category. i guess it takes an other year for you.

23. sheila
    February 3rd, 2009 at 09:30 | #23

hello everyone,

my sister in the philippines was petitioned july 6, 1993 (under family base 1). the january bulletin was updated and showed that they are currently processing july 15, 1993. she hasn’t received any information or updates on her petition since the bulletin was last updated. how long does it usually take for them to send out info/papers, etc to the ones being petitioned? thanks in advance!

24. mr.essa
    February 3rd, 2009 at 17:38 | #24

hello! i’m on F2B category mine category priority date is 25 oct 2000.my ds-230 and all required paper works are finished.do anyone can tell me when m i supposed to get my visa??

25. charles
    February 3rd, 2009 at 21:38 | #25

My wife father file 4 her and she put in my daughter and my name also we are waiting on a visa number since sept 04 how long do we have. To wait

26. Esmeralda R. Punto
    February 5th, 2009 at 05:54 | #26

hello Good Day, My Father who was an american citizen was my petitioner, my priority date is april 1998. Unfortunately my father passed away last Sept. 2007. What will happen now to my petition papers. Do i still have the chance to apply US immigrant visa? Please let me know my possibilities.
    Thank you in advance.. Esmie frm Philippines…

27. Esmeralda R. Punto
    February 5th, 2009 at 06:32 | #27

hello..what are the requirements for adopting a nephew by a US army thanks… erp

28. smurf
    February 6th, 2009 at 15:35 | #28

when uscis increased the fees in 2007 they made everyone believe that the dates would advance alot fast but it pretty much goes at the same pace

29. Omid
    February 6th, 2009 at 21:27 | #29

Sheila , you should contact NVC, cause she were supposed to recieve the forms a few months before her PD came current.

30. Omid
    February 6th, 2009 at 21:28 | #30

ESmeralda
    unfortunately i dont think there would be any way.

31. THANH LE
    February 7th, 2009 at 03:21 | #31

HI sir ! my PD 4-16-1998 F4 can you let me know when this case have A visa and appoinment for interview at HCM city. Thankyou.

32. mahnaz rashidi
    February 7th, 2009 at 08:55 | #32

hello my priority date is 13dec 2000 for married duaghter of a us citizen when can I get my visa? thanks

33. ALI.ESSA
    February 9th, 2009 at 15:23 | #33

34. rifat yasmin
    February 10th, 2009 at 11:53 | #34

Hi Sir
    i got visa screening certificate from on 2May 2008 from uscis and my category is E3. I am from Pakistan and I don’t have any informaton in visa bulliten about my status. Will you please help me in this regard.

35. Omid
    February 10th, 2009 at 14:08 | #35

Mahnaz Rashidi
    it’s gana take 4-6 months after you are asked to submit ds-230 and affidavit of support. to sum it up i hope you get yours in less than a year.

36. Omid
    February 10th, 2009 at 14:11 | #36

ALI.ESSA
    it’s gana take 4-6 months to get an appointment interview after your ds-230 and affidavit of support are submitted ,

37. Lida
    February 13th, 2009 at 12:25 | #37

Hi gud day to u.my PD is dec 1999 Philippines f2b category.do u think it takes 2 more years to wait.tnx God bless

38. yussouf
    February 26th, 2009 at 16:45 | #38

Hi all
    My priority date is 08.Aug.1998 in F4. I have paid the fee and about to send the other documents. Any idea when I will get visa? I am from Pakistan
    Thanks

39. yussouf
    February 26th, 2009 at 16:51 | #39

Hi all
    In my last message I did not mention which fee?
    My priority date is 08.Aug.1998 in F4. I have paid the fee( I mean 400 $ per person ) and about to send the other documents. Any idea when I will get visa? I am from Pakistan
    Thanks

40. ALONSO
    March 3rd, 2009 at 08:23 | #40

esmeralda r punto, you have two years to advice the inmigration services that your dad passed away on the following two years, that way the case can still keep going.if not it will be cancel by them

41. ALONSO
    March 3rd, 2009 at 08:27 | #41

mahnaz rashidi , my priority day is july 6 1997 same category as you, it seems like we are going to have to wait. a least 10 more years before we get there, so i can advise you not to worry and let the time get by, we will get there eventually

42. rebecca
    March 5th, 2009 at 23:31 | #42

hey, all

Who knows something about the date for EB1 and does it have some changes right ?
    Because i have applied the visa last month , how long i will receive the result as soon as possible.

43. Ali
    April 18th, 2010 at 20:11 | #43

Hello good day,

My category is F4 and my priority date is 10 FEB 1995 Can some one explain how long it will take to get a Visa!

Regards,