Home > visa bulletin > January 2009 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

January 2009 Visa Bulletin // With Comments and Discussion

December 12th, 2008 Leave a comment Go to comments

The Visa Bulletin for January 2009 was posted by the State Department earlier today. Screenshots posted below.

January 2009 // Family-Based Visa Bulletin

January 2009 // Employment-Based Visa Bulletin

There weren’t any notes specific to the employment or family categories in the January 2009 Visa Bulletin.

Categories: visa bulletin Tags:
  1. JAYANT KATHIRIYA
    January 23rd, 2009 at 10:14 | #1

My cousin Mr. PURVISH J, whose case number is BMB20077228007 and preference category is F-1 UNMARRIED SONS of US CITIZENS, is having Priority Date as 19 APRIL 2004.

When, his turn will be ? OR what is the present status/ date of F-1 category for immigration.

2. Omid
    January 24th, 2009 at 14:12 | #2

JAYANT KATHIRIYA ,
    he has to wait another 2, 3 years.

3. Omid
    January 24th, 2009 at 14:15 | #3

Danilo ,
    if you are from Mexico, under F3 category, you can expect to get an interview appointment in 2,3 months.

4. JC
    January 24th, 2009 at 21:23 | #4

My case has advance like this:
    PD oct 2000 F3 Catergory

Agent of choice. Recieved Nov 30
    Paid affidavit and sent. december 15
    Paid Visa Fee. January 14
    Documents and DS230. pending to be send.
    Interview and medicals. pending

Keep you informed!

5. Don Rosario
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:42 | #5

Thank you, Omid.

6. robin sharma
    January 25th, 2009 at 17:03 | #6

hey JC my priority date is 12 sep/2000/f3.what’s ur precise pd.my paper works are completed.waiting for cut of date reach my pd.did u got ur ds-230.actually,your paper works started on 30 nov and mine started on 1 dec.within 1 and half month my entire paper works were completed…..

7. Joena Lee C. Ragsac
    February 5th, 2009 at 13:07 | #7

Good day sir John,
    My case is about to be current for this month and I have submitted all documents that they needed. I just want to know if how long should I wait for the appointment date for interview. Is there a way for me to find out if Im included with their cut-off. Or can I make schedule for an appointment. The category of my petition is F2B. Thanks so much

8. Jean
    March 5th, 2009 at 19:36 | #8

For the f3 categories others area. How long it will take for people that priority date is september 5, 2000 .

9. Jean
    March 5th, 2009 at 19:38 | #9

How many time the Departement of state make posting each month . I want to know.

10. September 23rd, 2010 at 03:08 | #10

HI,,
    Im still waiting my schedule medical and interview appointment last December 2009 I received letter from NVC.regarding to missing documents fee bill and send documents last February 2010 until now waiting replay from NVC but we don’t received any replay from them.. Im from the Philippines and my category f2b May 11 1998, does anyone have the same case or experience and on how long it will took?

Comment pages